Our South West Regional Youth Driver Education program is always looking for dedicated volunteer driving mentors to support young people…
Investing In Our Youth is a Not-For-Profit, community based organisation that promotes the healthy development of children, young people and families in the South West region of Western Australia.
We achieve this by working with other community service organisations, the business sector, government and the wider community to generate ideas and facilitate projects, services and community plans that will foster the development of children, young people and families in the south west.
What we do:
- Support prevention and early intervention programs that promote the well being of children, families and young people
- Provide sustainable Early Years Programs and deliver youth based driving programs throughout the South West
- Build capacity for the future by providing best practice and standards.
- Facilitate programs that are accessible and inclusive for families and children
- Provide a broad range of learning experiences for children that demonstrate play as a life-enhancing daily experience.
- Provide a range of evidence and research-based programs to help families provide a loving, nurturing and affectionate environment at home.
- Create strong, transparent and sustainable partnerships with services and the community to ensure that we maintain their trust.
- Collaborate with other Government departments and local agencies to provide and develop informed programs
- Support Education and Care sector through providing Online Childcare Training (mobile learning for Educators) and consultancy.
We are so thrilled to announce our brilliant new Coordinator for the Child & Parent Centre – Collie Valley; Kirsty.…
If you have anything to do with the Collie community then you’ll know who Carole is. Carole has been Coordinator…
Commissioner for Children and Young People Jacqueline McGowan-Jones wants to hear young people’s views on e-cigarettes (vapes), including any concerns…
Investing in Our Youth runs a variety of programs and initiatives aimed to enrich the lives of children, young people and families in our community.
We also run two Child and Parent Centres who offer family-friendly facilities, free programs that support parents and provide researched based information aimed to help children develop, learn and enhance their well-being.
In collaboration with our friends at Milligan we bring you Yallo, a community hub delivering family and child-oriented services and programs to Dalyellup. The services provided are universal and available to all residents of Dalyellup, with a particular focus on young families with children up to five years of age, and youth between the ages of 12 and 18
We recognise that young people are experts in their own learning and aim to deliver programs and initiatives that supports them to become independent and active members of our community.