IIOY is seeking expressions of interest for Youth Workers to work in a casual job role with the possibility of…
Investing In Our Youth is a Not-For-Profit, community based organisation that promotes the healthy development of children, young people and families in the South West region of Western Australia.
We achieve this by working with other community service organisations, the business sector, government and the wider community to generate ideas and facilitate projects, services and community plans that will foster the development of children, young people and families in the south west.
What we do:
- Support prevention and early intervention programs that promote the well being of children, families and young people
- Provide sustainable Early Years Programs and deliver youth based driving programs throughout the South West
- Build capacity for the future by providing best practice and standards.
- Facilitate programs that are accessible and inclusive for families and children
- Provide a broad range of learning experiences for children that demonstrate play as a life-enhancing daily experience.
- Provide a range of evidence and research-based programs to help families provide a loving, nurturing and affectionate environment at home.
- Create strong, transparent and sustainable partnerships with services and the community to ensure that we maintain their trust.
- Collaborate with other Government departments and local agencies to provide and develop informed programs
- Support Education and Care sector through providing Online Childcare Training (mobile learning for Educators) and consultancy.
As part of the Bonar Bardip project – the Story of the Wardandi Seasons, students at Carey Park Primary School…
Our South West Regional Youth Driver Education program is always looking for dedicated volunteer driving mentors to support young people…
We are so thrilled to announce our brilliant new Coordinator for the Child & Parent Centre – Collie Valley; Kirsty.…